Resteraunt Review

Hey guys. The ride I work at at Six Flags is down for maintenance today, which means i don't get those hours today. :( So currently I'm debating whether to spend that day in the park, or to go home and try and get some homework done. It's been a long time since I could just ride the rides at the park. I'll decide when I'm there.

I got out early last night and decided to eat somewhere a bit nicer, and since I pass by Escondido's everyday to go to work, I figured I would stop in. The waitstaff were very friendly to me. I ordered their chicken chimichanga with refried beans and their Spanish rice. I felt like because the Spanish rice had so many peppers in it, it was slightly soggy but seasoned perfectly. The refried beans included some cheese to add a bit of dimension to the beans. And the chimichanga, although no the crispy burrito that you normally get, was near perfection. The shredded chicken was moist and tender without making the tortilla soggy. Whatever was the sauce they put ontop, I think it was pica de gailo, was a prefect spicy compliment to the chicken. Though I would have liked to have seen some more cheese in it. For desert I ordered their Apple Burrito at the recommendation of my waitress. Imagine an apple crepe, only flaky and more pie like, drizzle with caramel. That was a prefect slice of apple pie in burrito form. I couldn't finish it with the big wad of vanilla ice cream I was given with it, also drizzled with caramel. I'm definitely going there next time I'm in the area and need a chimichanga fix. :)

Well, I should get to my list before I lose time.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Sewing
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Shower
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment