Catching Up

Hey guys. Nothing much but Gaia Online Updates and Computer Literacy Homework got done yesterday. I basically got 3 hours to try and get stuff done before work and I want to make today and tomorrow dedicated to catching up on homework, but there's still other stuff I should do too. I wrote down what I got to catch up on on my white erase board to get started. Well, I should probably get to it.

Oh, and it's October, which means I REALLY need to work on my sewing, I'll need to try and pay attention to that more while I do fall cleaning and homework...I'm crushing myself under my own to do list.


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Computer Literacy HW
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment