Second Attempt On Mandatory Day

Hey guys. Mandatory day didn't go over so well. I got distracted watching Pawn Shop and American Pickers for a while and then by the time that was done, it was really late at night. I did however do most of cleaning off my shelves, but I'm at a semi-stand still with it. I don't want to move any further until I have a place to set aside the stuff I plan on putting up in the attic until I move that's not on my floor. But I managed to clear off an entire shelf worth on my shelves so far.

I simply must remember to register to vote today so I can vote for my state's congress position. Why do Republicans seem to always pick the dumb women thinking they'll get the women vote?

I'm going to try and have another mandatory day, lets see how this works.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment