Sad...

Hey guys. I'm watching a recording of American Dad where Stan has pills that makes it as if you slept for 8 hours at night. It's sad that I would love for those pills to really exist where I have the energy at night to do everything, cause everyone agrees there's not enough hours in the day to do everything you've wanted to do or learn to do, right? Seriously, imagine what you could get done if 1/3 of your time wasn't used sleeping, but you were rested as if you had slept?

Well, I should probably get to my list, I only have so much time before I drop my sister off at work and pick up something for my parents before my shift.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Sewing
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14
Fall Cleaning Phase 15

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment