Late Posting, DAMN YOU NOSTALGIA CRITIC

Hey guys. It's official, Nostalgia Critic is as distracting to me as starting a new webcomic series. I seem to spend more time laughing at his jokes while reviewing stuff then actually writing papers, cleaning my room, writing in general, etc. Speaking of cleaning my room, normally I would just chuck it up as not done and leave it at that, between being distracted by the nostalgia critic and trying to drop the amount of space wasted by organza, I haven't finished it yet. But my parents friends are coming in so my room needs to be guest ready. So I'm going to need to get my butt moving on all sorts of things. One thing is definitely picking up travel bags to reduce the organza I have, cause I thought storage bags might work just as well, but all it did was sit there in a ball instead of in a wispy blanket. And I really want to reduce the space my current fabric takes until I use it. So I'll have that on my list till I do it.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Clean Room
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment