Work Today Off Tommarrow

Hey guys. Yesterday I had work and now I have work again today. A nice short mid-day shift so I am not coming home at midnight, nor am I waking up super bright and early. Lets see how a more balance shift fares.

Yesterday went alright, I ended up going to a library for the few hours I was waiting for my sister, and read a bit while waiting in the car the rest of the time for her.

What got done: Gaia Online, Reading Book, Library Book, Violin For Dummies, Pagan Book, Work of Art, Shower.

What didn't get done: Writing: Book, Writing: Script, Writing: Play, Webcomic Writing, World of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, Chain Mail, Clean Room.

Of course a majority of the important stuff ended up being ignored, this is still better the last few days...ok weeks...month maybe?

After discovering that it took me an hour and a half to finish my quota for reading in my reading book yesterday and discovering that I only have 25 pages left, I decided to split them into 10 and 15 pages.

Also after realizing that I am not going to get to my retaken out books from the library ontime, I decided to create something new on the list called: Library Book Notes. Where I take these books I already read and skim them for notes for quick reference.

Well, I should get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Library Book Notes

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment