Errands Stole My Day

Hey guys. As the title implies, I wasn't really able to do anything because I was out running errands all day. Between dropping my sister off at work, getting the 10 points for my Hot Topic +1 card, checking the prices of ribbon, wood, and boxes, going to the grocery store and Delicious Orchards, and picking Kat up again, I felt too tired to do much else, although I did try and get cleaning my room done, but that failed.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I believe I didn't get nearly as much done while I was trying to get myself to do the Summer Cleaning because I never remembered to set up a reward system for the phases individually and got intimidated by the size of it.

I should get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment