Laziness

Hey guys. Nothing really got done yesterday. Ended up running late to work and when i got home got distracted by trying to think of what to make with my sister's mashed potatoes for dinner. All that ended up getting done was Gaia Guild Updates. Speaking of Gaia Guild Updates, my guild Procrastination Support Guild is about to make a sort of alliance with the Self Love/Self Improvement Guild one of my members created. It seems to be mutually beneficial to both ourselves and our guild members.

While me and my sister were waiting for the chicken to cook (since that's what we ended up having for dinner last night) I seriously took into consideration backpacking abroad with her, my boyfriend, and someone else. I don't know how far the idea will go, but I'm willing to give it a shot. :)

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Walking

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment