Late Night Work

Hey guys. A good amount got done yesterday.

What got done: Gaia Online, Reading Book, Library Book, Violin For Dummies, Pagan Book, Europe DVD, 1/2 Chain Mail, New Years Resolutions, LARP Songs.

What didn't get done: Writing: Book, Writing: Script, Writing: Play, Webcomic Writing, World of Warcraft Emblem 1/2 Leveling, Brush Teeth, 1/2 Chain Mail, Library Book Notes, Sewing.

So a lot more didn't get done then done but still. At the very least I finally finished my Mary Queen of Scots book, I've been reading that for almost a year. It feels good to finally be able to put up this review.

















I got this book while I was abroad at Stirling and visited Stirling Castle. Since picking it up and starting my blog, it was on my to read list for a while. And I got to say, despite being a very long read, it was captivating and very worth it. This book is a wonderful dance between narrative story telling and fact riddled research paper. Even includes in the back footnotes, chronology, and references. A captivating story about one of the two biggest influences of her time. A detailed record of the challenges she faced, she battles she won, and the events that lead to her execution. It is quite a heavy read though, so I would only recommend this book as either a resource, or if you are truly interested in learning about Mary Queen of Scots.

I've decided to take a few weeks break from the Reading Book part of my to do list after finally finishing this. I'll be picking another book by the time the Autumn Equinox hits around. It'll most likely be The Hobbit, Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows (so I can finally finish the series), Daughters of the Moon The Becoming (so I can finally finish that series), or The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm most likely going to pick Hunchback but I don't know if I want another heavy read.

Well, I better get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Library Book Notes
Sewing
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car

Side note: Apparently the last time I posted on a Sunday was in mid-July!

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment