Off Today

Hey guys. Yesterday wasn't so well since my friend ended up over earlier to raid my sister's closet. We went to Makkoli's and piged out. So all that got done was Gaia online, Clean out Purse, and Clean out car. Which is bad cause I should be sewing a lot. Especially since I decided what I want to do for Halloween. I'm basically doing a Victorian representation of Fear Garden.


Video from Youtube user lordxwillie

So basically with that I'm going to make sewing a daily thing to try and get myself to do it. Especially since I am about to only work weekends. Though starting today, I'm going to do a job search everyday I don't have work.

Well, I got to go to the grocery store, so I better put up my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Library Book Notes
Youtube Video
Walking
Job Search
Sewing

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment