Tiring Work

Hey guys. I haven't been on much since I've discovered something. I actually get more done when I have later shifts. The reason seems to be is that when I have earlier shifts, I have to wake up earlier, stand around all day and by the time I get home I'm too tired physically and mentally to remember to post on my blog and get stuff done. So there's only one thing to do, make a note of this and prepare ahead of time. Which means I am still going to have to wake up earlier tomorrow so I can try and get stuff done before work. Which I am working at body art all week. My arms are still stained from the air brush tattoos. :)

Before I forget, I signed up for a student discount card to try and save money on Amtrak and other things. This is a link to it.

Get $10 cash back on your first purchase



If that doesn't work, this is an actual link.

I don't think I have much else itneresting to say, so it's time to get to work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Walking
Violin Practice

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment