Nothing Done Yesterday

Hey guys. As my title says, I actually got nothing done yesterday. Well, except Gaia Updates. Right now I am trying to figure out why that is. Maybe it's because I was n and out all day. Maybe I just didn't motivate myself enough. Maybe I just thought I had plenty of time. Whatever the reason, I'm going to need to fix that.

Today me and my sister both have work. My sister has it 2 hours before I do though. So after I leave there's 2 hours to kill, reading and writing most likely. But before then I should really clean my room.

I just realized yesterday that I have less then 2 weeks left before school. Better get to work on that.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment