Tailoring For Random

Hey guys. I didn't really get anything done yesterday, since I went out to get lunch from Taco Bell that took up a good chunk of the time before I left for work. All that got done was Gaia Online Updates and Showering.

I am not sure if I have said this on the blog, but last event I learned the trade Tailoring so I can get some durable cards and sell things for a few gold. So in addition to making costuming for myself, I'll be trying to make things to sell there in game.

I got a morning shift today so I should be able to do somethings on my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Sewing
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Bento

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment