LARP Soon

Hey guys. I didn't update the last few days in a combination of laziness, work, and errands. Hopefully today will be better. First of all since I haven't gotten any sewing done and the LARP is this weekend, I'm going to be spending some weekday time trying to get myself to do it. I'll also be doing a bit of off week scheduled LARP singing in order to have something prepared for this one. All this assuming I play my character this weekend.

I'll also really need to get moving on the chain mail since I'll be on a weekend only basis soon. And chances are I'll need the money until I find something else for the holidays. Especially if I take my friend up on her offer to go with her to England, since she doesn't feel like she can handle a trip alone.

Well, I should probably get going, I leave to drop Kat off for work in less then an hour and I go into work less then two hours after her.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Sewing
LARP Songs
Clean Room
Work On Art
Shower
(No Step Aerobics Since Working)

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment