Little Work This Week

Hey guys. As you might have guessed from my title, I have very little work this week and hoping that I get more hours somehow someway. But to my list. Very little got done yesterday, just Gaia Online, Clean Out E-Mail, and Walking. I ended up walking 2.5 miles to Starbucks and back. I started reading for my Reading Book goal but only read 10 pages of 20. But it's more then what I have been doing. And I was trying to finish the youtube video, but eventually my voice cracked trying to sing a dub of Daughter of Evil over and over and over again trying to get it perfect.

I don't really have much to say so I'll get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment