Grogey After Work

Hey guys. Unlike what I hoped, I didn't actually get anything done once I got home from work. All that got done was Gaia Online Updates and making a Bento. But hopefully with me having the day off, I can spend my entire day working on my list, at least the parts not dropping my sister off at work. I started to create a list yesterday of a few things I can make either for myself or to try and sell in game. Once I get sewing, I'll be making another list of any other supplies I might need and see if I can pick them up after dropping my sister off tomorrow. It's more cost efficient to wait after all.

Well, my sister will be ready to go to work soon so I better make up my list.

Edit: Apparently I'm not dropping my sister off at work, which means I'm probably not tomorrow. Apparently my dad is driving her. Well, at least I'm up early to start my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Walking

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment