Picking Up...My Room

Hey guys. Yesterday could have gone better, all I did yesterday was clean my room. :( But at least it's clean for summer cleaning phases and I finally got that new organizer on my desk. So now I have a place for my pay stubs, my college stuff, my vacation/con plans, and there's still plenty of open space I can creatively organize. I plan on stretching out the system by putting two categories in one space by dividing them with one being in a binder. I might be going to Six Flags today to find out my schedule and have some fun. But I kind of feel like I don't deserve it. :( I'll try and get as much done before I go.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Sewing
Violin Practice
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment