Late Post Errands Were Today

Hey guys. Yesterday was pretty good.

What got done: Gaia Online, Webcomic Writing, Reading Book, World of Warcraft Emblem 1/2 Leveling, Summer Cleaning Phase 6, Clean Out E-mail, Shower.

What didn't get done: Writing, Europe DVD, Summer Cleaning Phases 1-5&7-9, Chain Mail, Belly Dance DVD, Brush Teeth.

I think it's a good pick up from where I was.

Summer Cleaning Phase 6: Things I've Decided.
#1 Remove weekend violin practice, until I get lessons.
#2 Do Japanese Stuff Fridays.
#3 Keep same book page goal, when I have a library book, I'll do both.
#4 Reread the beginning of Violin For Dummies.
#5 Memorize songs for LARP Saturdays.
#6 Add Writing: Play and Writing:Script
#7 Change writing to Writing: Book.
#8 Reread pagan book.
#9 Although you wont see it here, I'll be breaking down making chain mail into 6 30 min pieces at 2 points each.

If I think of anything else, I'll put it up.

I got up at a decent time, but I still didn't get done with my errands till the evening. I had to go to my old high school for a transcript, my college for a notification, went to the library to reserve a book, ended up going to the bank so my sister can activate her ATM card, and stopped in Hot Topic for the extra 10 points on the HT +1 card, and went to Delicious Orchards for peaches and tarts, but unfortunately, not Apple Cider. :(

Well, I better get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Violin Practice
Ballet DVD

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment