Huge List

Hey guys. You might have seen yesterday what I did to update my to do list. Pretty much all of it was adding stuff. Well, just so you know what it looks like, I scanned it before starting it to put it up.

Photobucket


Sometimes I wonder what I do to myself, then I remember how bored I am when I am waiting to either start work or to leave work and how few of these things can be done in my car.

Nothing really got done yesterday but Gaia Online updates. So I'll just get to that list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Shower
(No step aerobics again due to work)

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment