LARP Return

Hey guys. As you know last weekend was the LARP. Just so you know I spent most of Friday morning/afternoon rushing the rest of my costume and I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. So I'll be spending some of the next few weekends before next weekend doing one of 3 things. 1) Finishing that costume to my satisfaction. 2) Making what someone thought of, gypsy scale mail, jingilies tied to scale mail. I need it after getting one shotted. 3) Making something with my new tailoring skill to sell so my character can afford to eat and other things.

Well, after a long and fun weekend at the LARP. I am getting a head start for the procrastination and to do list. Technically it's not even monday yet, but I don't want to find out I was so tired from being woken up in the middle of the night several times for various reasons. And then have to rush to get some errands done and find I wont get myself to post because it's seems to be discouraging to be in mid-afternoon and I got a big to do list and haven't even started on my blog.

I've decided to add doing a few minuets of walking everyday i don't do work to try and get my endurance up so I'll be adding that to my list. I've also decided to give each chain mail phase another point to try and encourage me more to do it. I've also decided to do a youtube video idea every monday so long as I have an idea.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Walking
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment