Dirty Room

Hey guys. Yesterday didn't go over so well with getting things done. I didn't even finish cleaning my room. Though I did get close to at least plow through the major clutter so somethings like Summer Cleaning should be easier and cleaning my room next week should be easier. And I don't have work tomorrow and I work the evening shift today so I am going to try and get the Summer Cleaning done since Friday is my deadline.

I should probably get to my list, I don't have much else to say.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Doll

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment