Costume Is Nearly Done

Hey guys. So basically all that got done yesterday was the sewing. And that was pretty much on and off all day. I should have just read or something during the off periods. Oh well, can't change the past, only can do better next time. But because I was doing that on and off all day, it's already at least half way done. The base of my skirt is done, I just got to gypsy it up a bit and try and make sure it'll not fall down during the LARP. That's why I picked elastic but it seems I would have been better off with a drawstring. Maybe I'll put in a drawstring to secure it, I dunno. And I've cut the pieces for my sort of half bodice thing. I found my belly dance/gypsy patterns and started to get to work. But because the LARP starts Friday I'll be spending some of the rest of the week finishing it. And I actually have work all week before the LARP.

I've also started to teach myself (along with some very helpful youtube videos) how to make chain mail. Nothing to make any check marks, just trying to get into the habit of doing it and knowing how to do it.

I've also decided to give myself a deadline of either finish the summer cleaning by the end of the month or drop it. Cause it's beginning to get ridiculous. I start on it, but it never amounts to more then just cleaning.

I don't think I have much else to say. Pictures will be up soon of at least my costume's base.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
LARP Weapon
Sewing
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment