Nothing Done!

Hey guys. I didn't get anything done yesterday. By the time I finally got myself to get up off my butt that's when my boyfriend opened up talk to flirt with me. Unfortunately I don't want to do much during the day cause my room is the hottest room in the house. Someone online suggested getting a couple more box fans in my room, but I'm worried I'll blow the power on a daily basis enough as it is.

I knew I was forgetting something yesterday, I should have started doing Japanese stuff yesterday as part of my new schedule. I'll put it in an edit of yesterday's post so I don't forget next week. In addition to my LARP songs I'll also soon be putting up my ugly sounding vocal project and making a couple projects of fandub songs.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
LARP Weapon
Sewing
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment