Still Sewing

Hey guys. Yesterday went all right all things considered. I got Gaia Online Updates done. Brushing my teeth. I cleaned out my e-mail and took my shower. I wouldn't consider sewing done cause I didn't finish the bodice which might need to be recut, yet again. Although it's not tight, there's a part that's too loose, and that's a part covering up something important. I might be able to fix it though ad it'll change the look slightly. Or maybe I can tie it like a bodice for a extra sense of style.

Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it which will be rather soon. And considering I have less time today with my sister going to work 2 hours earlier then I do, I better put my list up.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
LARP Weapon
Sewing
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment