Need More Titles.

Hey guys. Yesterday didn't go over so well. I had every attention of posting on this blog yesterday only to discover I'm desperately running out of titles on what is normally a very routine day. I'll have to come up with some more swappable words. As it is, me and my sister are scheduled many hours in between each other, so I'll probably be out all day. Once I pick up my mom's gift for her birthday tomorrow, I'll basically have a choice of, go home, do stuff, come back for my sister, go somewhere else to do stuff, or go into the theme park. I guess it'll also depend on whether or not I finish cleaning my room before I leave.

I now officially have off for the next Knight Realms event. So now I got to get preparing for that. Getting more granola bars, adjusting my costume, making gypsy scale mail, making something worth selling In Game.

I think that is everything for now. If I am going to clean my room, I had better get to it since it's almost 9:30 and I got to leave in 45 minuets.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Shower
(No walking or step aerobics due to work)

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment