LARP Next Weekend

Hey guys. Wednesday went ok before work. I read my reading book and did some art. I'm not at all happy with the way it turned out though. Next weekend is a L.ive A.ction R.ole P.laying event I'll be going to. I got a few things I need to do before I go. 1) I got to fix my staff. It failed inspection but I'll be fixing it soon. 2) Make a new costume, black is NOT gypsy and not cool for Summer. 3) Work on my Romanian accent. 4) I got to help my sister with her weapon and costume.

I better get to my list. I got a few errands to run today.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Reading Book
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Chain mail
LARP Weapon
Sewing
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment