Truffles!


Above this are the truffles I bought yesterday for my big reward for a while. Those truffles were per pound and ended up costing me $15, and originally there were 8. I had one last night for doing pretty much everything the day before, it was mint chocolate chip and really delicious. If you find a Godiva chocolate shop, hopefully you'll find one. I plan on having 1-3 for every-time I do a big reward. Which means $15 I have a reward for anywhere from 2 weeks to 2-3 days only counting when I get it done.

I didn't get it done yesterday but I was pretty close.

What got done: Gaia Online, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, World Of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Ballet DVD, Shower.

What didn't get done: 1/2 Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, Violin Practice.

So a good amount more got done then didn't get done.

I'm currently trying to find my headset so I can continue with my Europe DVD, hopefully I'll find it today while cleaning.

I don't think I have anything else interesting to say.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment