Small Reward To Get Back On Track

Hey guys. Yesterday was an OK day to get stuff done.

What got done: Writing, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblem/ 1/2 Leveling (I changed it because it's getting to be to high just to do a level a day with work), 1/2 Brush Teeth, New Years Resolution, Shower.

What didn't get done: Gaia Online Updates, Writing, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, Sewing, Violin Practice.

So it's about equal.

In addition to what I got to do today I also got to clean the bathroom that I was supposed to do yesterday and run a few errands. I don't think I have much else itneresting to say so I'll get to work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Sewing
Violin Practice
Clean Out Car
Clean Out Purse
Clean Bathroom/Hallway (I decided to add this so I can get points for doing work)

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment