9 Hours Today

Hey guys. Between how long it takes me to get home, the hours I have in my shift, and being very tired when I get home. It doesn't look like I'll get much done on the days I'm working. But maybe I'll get used to it and have more energy to spare? I did get lazy by just sitting at my computer most days, even if i was working at the computer.

What got done: Gaia Online, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, 1/2 Brush Teeth.

What didn't get done: Writing, Violin For Dummies, World of Warcraft Emblem/Leveling, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Work on Doll, Belly Dance DVD, Violin Practice.

I think I wont do the violin for dummies until I have time to reassess where i should reread since I can't remember the notes.

I have a 9 hour shift today. Though if it rains too long and too hard I might have to leave early.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Ballet DVD
Sewing

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment