Must Get Back On Track

Hey guys. All that I ended up doing last night was Clean Out E-mail. Which from Inbox Dollars I just earned enough for my $30 check -$3 for processing that I think I got refunded. It's good to know that it takes me 2.5 years to reach $30 from the beginning of just clicking e-mails.




I need to figure out if I can earn a few extra dollars a month on something though. Some sort of craft or small business to earn extra money for cons, spending money, debt removal, college, maybe see if I'd ever earn enough to keep the car my parents leased for me. (Yes, I know I'm damn lucky, doesn't mean I don't crave freedom :-P)

Well, I better get to my list and errands. I got errands tomorrow too, some auctions are ending today and I'd imagine a good number of people will pay their due over night.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment