Very Tired

Hey guys, I ended up not getting anything done, between coming home at almost 9 at night and watching some of my mom's shows with her till like 11:30, I didn't get anything done. Infact, I pretty much went to bed after the shows.

Unforgotten Realms ( http://www.urealms.com/ ) is now back and having new episodes, so I'm very exited about that. :D He posted 2 specials on the website before making this new episode. Hopefully my Season 1 DVDs will be here soon. :)

I don't think i have anything else itneresting to say. I don't have as long of a shift scheduled, which who knows if I have to stay late or not, but hopefully that means I can get a bit more done.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Shower
Sewing
Violin Practice
New Years Resolutions

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment