Hot :( + Review :)

Hey guys. I forgot yesterday was one of the hottest of the year so far. I was waiting until late at night to try and get myself to clean my room due to the heat. It didn't work, I just went to be at around 3am with my room half finished. I need to print out a new room list though. The only thing that got done was the library book, speaking of which, I'm going to be putting up a review.















This book is Overcoming Overspending by Olivia Mellan and Sherry Christie. A great read for Overspenders and even hoarders and their partners. There are quite a few pages written for dealing with your partner. I'm officially starting my spending records today to try and stop overspending. This has great techniques for recognizing what made you a Overspender or a hoarder to begin with. What kind of Overspender or hoarder you are. Recognizing your view of money. And techniques for quieting of your urge to shop. A good read and a good recommendation.

Well, I should probably start on my list and get ready for work.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Work On Doll
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment