Pressure

Hey guys. Yesterday wasn't so good, and today is the last day to do anything related to school and I'm still really behind. Probably would have helped is the lab wasn't stuffed overfull with the Television 122 students finishing or starting their projects. Can't say I didn't do that same though. All that got done was Hiragana practice, Clean E-mail, and TV Production Homework.

I need to really think of how to fund $600 to take my last science class unless I can transfer without it.

I don't think I have much to say right now. So I'll try and get to work.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
Shower
Violin Practice
Ballet DVD

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment