Late At Night Lots of Work Tomorrow

Hey guys, incase you haven't noticed, I've been pretty bad about my list lately since I've had a lot to do at work. And the hour commute doesn't help either. I think once my sister gets her license I'll let her and me switch once in a while so I can spend my car time doing something a bit more productive. Anyway, I wanted to try and somewhat get back on track so I'm going to try and do part of the list tonight.

I also decided to give myself a babyspoon of my special honey for every 4 hours I have on that day to try and relax and do more work.

I think now that I have a job, I'm going to create a certain amount I can go shop at somewhere like Hot Topic for when I do everything or near everything on my list for an entire week.

Well, if I am going to do that list, I better get to it. I'm cutting a few things because it's late at night and I can't do certain things after a certain hour of the day and I want to have a smaller list to get back on track.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Clean Out Purse
(I'm not doing clean out car cause it's so late and raining)
Sewing

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment