Tired + Work

Hey guys, yesterday wasn't so much a good day to get things done. I think I'm still very much tired and lethargic. Or it could also be because I don't have much special honey left and I don't have another small reward to have.

What got done: Webcomic Writing, Gaia Online, Library Book, Shower, Clean Room.

What didn't get done: Writing, Violin For Dummies, World Of Warcraft Emblem/Leveling, Brush Teeth, Step Aerobics, and Work on Art.

So slightly more didn't get done then got done.

I don't think I have anything itneresting to say at the moment.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Work on Doll
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment