Errands Again

Hey guys. Yesterday was mostly running grocery shopping and gas errands out of my house. In house I had to call my student loan place, set up my online banking, transfer money from my PayPal account from all my Ebay listings. It's amazing how much you realize you have when you're trying to clear out space.

All that I did yesterday was my library book reading, which I should hopefully finish today and post a review about it.

Today I got to: Pick up chicken and lime juice from the store ; pick up mail envelopes from another store ; ship what sold and I received payments of ; actually I think that's it in errands, knowing me I'll think of something else I forgot.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment