Dear lord I'm tired

Yesterday went pretty well. I uploaded at least one design to my cafepress shop, still have some piratey ones to upload. I leveled my world of warcraft character form 75 to 76. I wrote 16 pages of screenplay, excerpts will probably be posted at some point. Cleaned out my purse that seems pretty well organize I just need to buy more packets of tissues. And cleaned out the trash from my car.

Today so far, it's currently 8:42pm, I went to my screen writing class and was very annoyed that not only did I not get to stand up and read my writing so far, but after the teacher had told us last week he'd like to see us start writing our first act, he tells us, don't do it, write an outline first. I can't stand writing an outline for writing, it makes it so annoying to write it then because now I got to put in things to fit from point a to point b. If I don't write a outline, I don't have to worry from point a to point b so much because I let them lead me there and if I need to cut things or change things, that comes in something wonderful called the second draft.

I also had to sit through a couple of hours of auditions today for my basic directing class. I must have seen certain people 5 or 6 times of different plays. And after about an hour and a half of seeing the same people in different roles, you want to shoot your brain out.

So now I am tired, though I have had alot of coffee today, need to eat, and have some more things I have to do today.

I have to:
Upload Cafepress Designs
Work On My Gaia Guild
Hiragana Practice
Write the Play
Belly Dance DVD Practice
and Clean Out E-mail

To be honest, I don't think I am going to get through them all before I really just want to fall in bed. We'll have to see. Bye all.

No comments:

Post a Comment