Why Am I Tired?

Hey guys. It's been an off weekend. I've either felt to tired until late at night, or I've been making myself get outside of the house. I haven't even been keeping up with my diet. And I should have really worked out yesterday after the ice cream and Shepard's (Cottage, Shepard is made with Lamb, Cottage is made with Beef) Pie.

Well, I don't think I have much really to say. I had better get moving, especially with every day that passes, is a day closer to moving and Halloween.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Shower
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment