Late To Bed, Early To Rise

Hey guys. Well, pretty much nothing got done. With the exception of maybe Money Making. I didn't get to do much. I started making things to sell on my Etsy's shop and since I decided to make my goal to have $150 worth of listings by 5pm Saturday, I spent many hours trying to get as much done as possible before I near passed out around 4:15am. Then I had to get up at 6:45 to arrive, late, at Shoprite to get some boxes. Luckily I found one of the night crew who still had a pile of boxes and managed to salvage quite a number of boxes from him. I don't know if these boxes wont be enough to pack everything, so I wont check off Moving Phase 1, but if nothing else I can get the other phases done.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Well, I got 4 hours till I have to go get my car serviced and I got a lot I should do before then. So I better get moving.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Go To Grocery Store
Clean Kitchen
Sewing
Shower
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment