6 Days To Halloween!

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was lost. It was almost all errands yesterday. And a good chunk of it dealing with errands to work on my Halloween costume, which I have barely gotten started on putting together. Which if you haven't figured out what I am going as yet, I'll give you another hint. My enemy's: The filthy stinking humans! The beeeeeeees! The planet jackers. Those "babies".

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Well, I got a lot I should do before the day is done. And if I am going to get done, I better get started. It's like rolling a ball down a hill, you need to push it started and then it's own momentum keeps it moving.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Shower
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment