Halloween 3 Days Away!

Hey guys. Well I haven't been posting lately due to me trying to push Etsy listings. And while I have failed in my mission to reach $150 by 5pm Saturday, I did succeed in at least listing some things and over $20 worth of things. I suppose that is a start. Though now that Halloween is 3 days away, I really got to kick start on my Halloween costume that I had barely started on. That and I got to clean for my sister's Halloween party. And I got to pack now that I have put together the boxes I got from Shoprite.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Well, I suppose I need to get to work. Between cleaning, packing, sewing, and still trying to make listings, I need to get moving.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment