Tick Tok Moving

Hey guys. After getting called into work Thursday and Saturday, I've been kind of off lately. Hopefully with this new week I'll get back on track. I just had to go to the grocery store, twice. And I'll have to go again tomorrow cause the first bag of red peppers were apparently mildewy and the second bag that's here now is half rotten. But at least I'm making my pumpkin cake with pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting today and that'll make me feel better. Though when I put in the cinnamon, I accidentally dumped quite a bit into the frosting. Hopefully leaving it out of the cake will balance it out cause otherwise I have no way to fix it.

Well, it's 5:30 and I've been running around for the past 4 hours or so. So I better get to it.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Clean Hallway
Go To Store
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 9
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment