Hitting Stride

Hey guys. Well, yesterday went well. What got done was: Writing: Script, I even got my fiance to read it for me and he pointed out quite a bit I need to fix, both phases of Chain Mail, Ballet DVD, Violin Practice, Go To Store, Clean Hallway, and Shower. Though I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I would have also liked to have done Writing: Book, Money Making, and Sewing before bed. And I really do need to get into the habit of brushing my teeth.

I was actually debating whether or not to go to bed or stay up all night last night. Cause I didn't go to bed till 6am and I wasn't even that tired. Maybe I should have so I could have gotten boxes. Oh well.

Well, hopefully I can keep this momentum. When my mom is done with the Wii Fit, I will be doing the Step Aerobics on it. And hopefully today will be where I want it to be.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Clean Kitchen
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment