Diet

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was a total bust for how high of expectations I had. All that got done was Clean Room, Clean Kitchen, and Step Aroebics. That's rather completely disappointing. This might be the fact that I am still very tired, but I really hope I get more done today.

Yesterday, I half started my new diet. Well, there isn't much to this diet. It's really just calorie counting and exercising. But now I will also be putting up my ticker on my site.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Well, I better get moving. I got to at least weigh myself around the same time every day.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Clean Bathroom
Go To Store
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment