Broken Spacebar

Hey guys. Well, I have to post on my laptop because my computer's keyboard's space bar decided to become very stiff. So creating a post would take at least twice as long if not much much more.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

But I realized today that I have been extremely lazy lately. And I need to at least clean out my car today, darkness or no darkness, and it's already getting dark. And I really need to start getting income coming in.

I also changed my Halloween Costume, so hopefully I can find the last few pieces I'd need to throw my costume together quickly. I'm going to be going to the Thrift Store soon to try and find it. If you're wondering what I am being, I'll give you a hint: "You dare question ___?! All shall fear the wrath of ___!! You shall perish under my wrath!!"

I don't think I have much left to say, so I'll just try and get to work.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Clean Bathroom
Clean Hallway
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment