Film Fest Over!

Hey guys. Well, as I expected, nothing really got done yesterday cause I was out all day at the Kevin Smith Film Festival. Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy (finally saw that, not what I was expecting), Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and Clerks II. I had hoped Jersey Girl would be on the list, but he really wants to forget about that doesn't he? Shame. But all that got done yesterday was Ballet DVD, and I pretty mcuh forced myself to do it.

Well, I've apparently lost another .7lbs between the last time I weighed myself, and earlier today. I am waiting for it to start to REALLY taper off to where I really only can weigh myself once a week.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Of course, the problem with today and tomorrow is that I don't pick any particular thing to do on Saturdays and Sunday, while that has the potential for anything, it's also about making those choices. Especially since i decided to try and do twice as much calorie burning today, mostly due to my calorie heavy lunch.

Hopefully I can get stuff done today that'll earn me and extra few dollars here and there, I'd be happy with a few cents. I was hoping to start saving for con season by the end of the month.

Speaking of Halloween, mostly due to my budget, I have decided what I am going to be. And while I need to hand sew the skirt at this point, at some point, I need a red bodice/corset. So I still need practice making those.

Once again, I can't help but note what a long time it's been since I posted on a Saturday. As it is, after I post this, I am going to eat lunch, then go pick up my sister's boyfriend from his job before I can get to anything. Hopefully, I can pick something to do by that time.

List for today:
Cafepress Shop
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Clean Kitchen
Sewing
Shower
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment