Post Before Bed

Hey guys. Well, tonight, a lot actually got done. I did a page of Writing: Book, a little over a page of Writing: Script, I finished rereading that Reading Book, I did both parts of the Chain Mail (I think I'm starting to get the hang of it), I started some bags for Money Making by cutting the fabric for tomorrow (I plan on making at least 3 and putting them up for sale), I Cleaned the Bathroom, I started Sewing phase by cutting the pieces for the lining of the corset, and did Moving Phases 5, 7, and 9.

I'm debating whether or not to go to bed cause I really should pick up some boxes from shoprite, but I am also really tired. But I also can't do any more moving phases until I have those boxes. Or I have my paycheck in my hands, whatever comes first, hopefully the boxes.

I plan on getting those bags up and ready on Etsy by 5pm tomorrow. I'll have a link in tomorrow's post.

Well, if I am going to get any of that done, I better get going.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Shower
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment