Yesterday...Failure

Hey guys. Nothing really got done yesterday and I'm not 100% sure why. I know it has something to do with the fact I was called down every 5 minuets yesterday, I had to clean the bath room and the hallway, and I went to get things at Target and the Mall yesterday, but you'd think something would have gotten done right? But I did do the Fall Cleaning Phase 4 yesterday, so that's something. :) I finally got those travel bags so at some point I got to try and flatten as much fabric as I can.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Sewing
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Job Search
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Studies Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment