Shifts Idea

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was a total failure and I'm only starting to pick up my game today. But today, I had an idea. I work in shifts as if I were working a full time job with certain things. I don't think I'll make myself work 4 hours straight and then another 4 hours straight, but if I give myself 1-2 hours of removing all distractions and giving myself 15-20 min breaks, unless I'm cooking and eating but this doesn't count for snacks, I might be able to get through my huge homework pile. I also have a job interview tomorrow at a CVS. :) So hopefully that'll take care of an financial issues I have.

I am trying to eat healthier so maybe I could have more energy to do things. Lets see how this time works out. :-P I got some beef yesterday and portioned it out for stew and gyu-don so maybe that'll help. I realized not to long later that I should have gotten apples and such, but maybe next time.

Well, I better get my butt to work. :)

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Reading Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment