Room Is A Disaster

Hey guys. Since I've been procrastinating a lot, my room is a disaster area right now, and I really want ti to be clean so maybe I could do more homework at home, and be able to do my fall cleaning more efficently. All that got done yesterday was: Gaia Online Updates, Pagan Book, Computer Literacy Homework, Sundance Book. Unfortunately, my sister and her new boyfriend went out and they still needed me to drive them so I was out really late and wanted to try and wake up earlier this morning, which didn't go over so well. I also have to go to the grocery store and the library at some point. So I should probably get to work sooner rather then later.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment